3264 Cahuenga Blvd West, Studio City, CA 90068
Mon - Sunday 10.00 AM - 10:00 PM
Eunice Ingham, known as the “pioneer of modern reflexology,” built upon this work by painstakingly mapping the connections between the feet and all the corresponding organs and glands of the body.
The basis for reflexology, zonal therapy, is based on the theory that the body is divided into ten zones running longitudinally from head to toe, with five on each side of the body. Practitioners believe that pressure on reflex points on the foot or hand will affect body organs in the same zone.
Through this, Ingham devised a system of techniques that would enable the practitioner to contact the reflexes in the most effective and economical ways.
Benefits of Reflexology:
– Instantly relaxes muscles
– Improves Flexibility and range of motion
– Reduce Stress and helps mental balance
– Improves blood flow Circulation
– Improves immune system and nourishing organs
– Stimulates nerve function and clears neural pathways
– Reduces pain caused nu arthritis
– Increase energy for optimal capacity
A full range upscale spa in Studio City specializing in
Massage, Body Scrub, Stone Applications and Aromatherapy.
To find out more, call us !